Monday, May 2, 2011

How Frail

Maybe everyone is right about now big a fool I am. I kept consoling myself and I kept buying the idea that it is good to have my freedom back and the false impression that life is moving on.

It just hit me when I got worried and know that now I am not even able to be there for you. It hurts me to know that there is this big big gap in between.

I can't sleep without mr ray because he is the ray that you gave me. The ray of assurance but now he is a ray of void yet I'm not able to let go of him. I am pathetic and it is sadder 'cause I know of it.

I hope to go elsewhere, start anew and build myself back because all the talk now is a frosting of a fighting crumbling confidence. Yes, because what I had was love and one that I believed in. How is it possible that it is easy? I was just holding it up 'cause I don't need to make more people worry. Suck it up idiot, suck it up.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home