Monday, November 14, 2011

Days Like These

Rain, thunder, lighting - perfect epitome of my life right about, now. I am in this complete spin of I don't knows and hows with a dash of whys. There hasn't been much direction eversince that day and I am once again caught in that though with a bit more direction but all too misty and rocky.

Walking in the mist just brought another cliff dive and start again at ground zero. While some ran forward, I just keep going in circles. How long more and how much more is there to go before I finally find that direction and really, just walk in it.

There are factors and factors and factors. Now that word itself just sickens me. It's all between the brain and the heart. A career that is not quite one, a dream that is far off reach, a financial status that is neither here nor there. Seriously, how did I mess up so badly?

Once again I find myself lost. This is not the first but hopefully the last. Again and again.

Comfort me and let there be hope in this time of despair and pain.

Lamentations 3:25-33

The Message (MSG)
 25-27God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
   to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
   quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
   to stick it out through the hard times.
 28-30When life is heavy and hard to take,
   go off by yourself. Enter the silence.
Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions:
   Wait for hope to appear.
Don't run from trouble. Take it full-face.
   The "worst" is never the worst.
 31-33Why? Because the Master won't ever
   walk out and fail to return.
If he works severely, he also works tenderly.
   His stockpiles of loyal love are immense.
He takes no pleasure in making life hard,
   in throwing roadblocks in the way:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home