Friday, February 8, 2013

Revisiting The Log Forsaken Blog


Wow no post at all in 2012. Too many things happened. Been too long since I blogged.

I was moved out of comfort zone when the company relocated to Mid Valley and I had a slice of the KL-ites working life. The city life where traffic is mad and everything is expensive and everyone is dressed to the crop. I was promoted and was given heavier responsibilities at work which my boss claims to be a grooming stage as he wants to set me to go far in my career. He had always assured me that he has faith and believes in me. On another spectrum of my life, I was taking part time baking classes which was an incredible experience and I had enjoyed and am very thankful that I took it up. Then I was also too late in the queue for a work and holiday visa application, which landed me a one year tourist visa here in Australia. I resigned from my job and is spending, currently coming to my 5th month in unemployment and living under the same roof with the person I love for a big fragment in my life. After almost 3 years of long distance relationship we finally get to be next to each other every single day and are celebrating almost every festival together. Feels really good. Now we are considering for me to stay another 6 months to ease the application of partner's visa. The somewhat downside is that he isn't quite ready for commitment. I don't know if I am doing the right thing to put my life on hold while waiting for him to solve the mystery that's boggling him.

Life turns out to be comical as I did not imagine how things laid out behind me while I can only dream of how to lay what is yet to come. But should we worry? Because life never quite turn out as how I painted them in my mind. Here I am stranded between love and love. I am merely an ordinary girl.

I don't have answers to my questions and I am quite clueless on what I should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home